Saturday, February 13

tonights gonna be a good night!!

'I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good night
That tonight’s gonna be a good good night
Tonight’s the night
Let’s live it up!!!'

to night is the night where we have our bid family dinner!! awesome this year my dad's gonna cook. his dishes are awesome and delicious but too bad i on my diet so i cant eat much haha
caught my dad cooking chicken curry
damn he put quite a lot of spices making it to spicy
i cant eat too bad haha...

aint it delicious...ummm yummm haha

look at all the food...
just 8 of us eating and look the table is totally
full already...my family is a big eater man
but lucky i'm not haha...just look at the food and your
saliva is coming out from your mouth...i know i am haha

we have a new guest for the dinner and it's my aunt buisness
partner that helps put the buisness that my aunt work for
awesome right...

my dad made his own yee shang and for him so
called fruit salad to start the meal...added
cucumber, carrot, mango, pineapple, crackers, fried noodles
and we mix and mix...well we couldn't left it out..it's traidition for us

after the meal everyone just chill and relax with a glass of wine in fornt of them and just chat..as for me i'm in the chicken cleaning up the dishes after once i'm daone i dash to the front of the tv and watch some cny movies that i dont want to miss out on haha...the adult will be just chilling around after a whole day cooking haha...til almost midnight, my dad ready some fire crackers and when the clock striaght 12 he lid the crackers and it was very loud and we shouted HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR and on tv there was fire crackers on and people singing CNY song AWESOME!! you can see and hear fire works and cracker around grandma's house so awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment