Friday, February 26

CNY Gamble!!!

my first CNY gamble this year!! haha with my buddies!!
(will be in picture and caption well you guys can image how the event goes)

me before going to cass house


location: cass house
day: friday
time: 9pm
needs: bring money

picture time...and patrick is still watching tv..haiz...

lol what is praveen looking at??

muh head is cut to 1/3 already sad T.T

show me the money!!

it's simon's turn!!


more and more people come and we have to move to the floor

and the floor still not enough space for us lol

@blur..blur

simon what you get??  wah 5 cards already still not yet 'bao' ar??


what i do there: drink, had fun and gamble
did i win: yes i do in the end
is it fun: yes it was everyone was having a blast
what time i went back: 12am haha dont want to stay so late haha
the last question is......??


WHEN CAN WE HAVE IT AGAIN??? THE ANSWER IS I DONT KNOW!! HAHAH


No comments:

Post a Comment