Sunday, January 3

a blink of an eye...

hi guys...lack of updates reasonly cos of feeling bored and no mood of updating my blog because of something happen haha...anyway i only update those very important moments in my life thats all...i have a whole month holiday and i dint do anything much at all...cos i dont feel like doing anything...

well of cause there will be gathering with my youth friends and i love them lots as well...so nice we can get along so well...movies with them..party with them and just even yam cha with them...haha...for this month will be lonely for me cause some of my friend is not even around...even when some around they are so busy that they cant find time to hang out...so i'm kinda lonely this holiday...shopping alone, having movie alone everything will be just alone...how sad i guess thats how single people are this days...lol..but i'm fine with that cause i've been singles the past few years before being with someone so caring and lovely the last 1 and a half years....lol (why am i saying this...aiks i think i gone crazy already haha) who cares....is not like can go back in time lol

feel much more freedom and nothing to worry about anymore...haha...well of cause i dint spend my holiday just going out with my friends and all...i do have done some animation of my own but i not as nice as justin's want his want is so pro Pro PRO....totally jealous man...need to steal some tactics from him already muahahah (eveil laugh)...just 1 more week and my 5th sem is gonna start just need 1 more year then i will finish my course and of to work for few years and continue my studies in australia or los angelas haha desicion desicion well if i have the money of cause haha....anyway is of to my animation already....



bye guys....will update more haha

No comments:

Post a Comment