Wednesday, January 27

feelings?

feelings? what are feelings all about?? there are so many feelings in us...i wonder why we need them? can we just live without them?..what you thing? is it possible? being sad or having a souring feeling in my heart is the feeling i have the most!!! why do i have this kind of feeling why does it stay in me giving me such a unhappy life...my feelings are not SUPPOSE to be PLAYED OR CHEATED!!! girls feeling is the most easiest thing to break down...once it struck us it is very hard to mend it back...just hate this part right here..lol is the song title from pussycat dolls haha..love this song as well haha..

OMG!! i've been listening to all the sad and love song for like almost a month already aiks why am i so emo!!?? i really have to change my list songs in my laptop...need something happy and cheerful ones...been making myself to smile in front of my friends well is kinda hard haha...keeping my mind busy of things...dont want to thing how sad i was...that just the wrong way man...SMILE SMILE SMILE is the cure!! lol stop thinking of uneccesary thing focus on what i'm suppose to do!! thats what i'm here for haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment