Thursday, September 17

another satisfactory day

ah lunch lunch lunch!! what to eat?! what to eat?!...always go to summit eat til bored already. dont know what to eat so they suggest KFC i just go along with them. they ordered the snack meal i just order the colonel burger with cheeses wedgest hehe...

look at all the cheese hehe yummy

haha look at justin...sooo big mouth haha...i waited for my burger like for 5 minutes so long..they almost finish their meal den only my burger come haiz...when i open the burger is so big...i scare i cant finish it haha...but at the end force myself to eat it finish it...haha..after lunch went for animation class...went to three floor nobody there mind as well go to the computer lab to spend the time...

once i on the computer straight to my blog and check out the comment but there no comment so sad haiz...so silly that i took a picture of it..hehe i was wondering why the room temperature keeps getting lower and lower i dint know it's raining as well...until my friend tell me i only know..it's very very very cold...even everyone say they fell very cold too...

my little bovy

this is my work

beatrice's work

look at beatrice soo concentrate on her work...hehe

but not zul he just playing games on facebook...naughty naughty...

No comments:

Post a Comment