Friday, September 18

my second last meal with my sis

morning i woke up at 9 to get ready for college..i roll on the bed till like 10 i went down for awhile...and my dad was like asking me whether am i going to college a not cos since that my grandma and my aunties are here there wan to have breakfast together...my aunt was asking me dont need to go..i also having half- hearted og not going to class..at the end....i dint go i message to my lecturer and infrom him about the situation he say ok..hehe we went to usj 21 for dim sum...we took two car to get there..my dad and wei shan drive us there...
 
look at the amount of food it's a lot...lucky my dad side are big eaters no me...hehe

even my mom gives a thumbs up to the camera...just look at it..it's a lot..

wei shan, my sis and my second aunt

after eating we just chat

my first and my second aunt

i just have a few of it and i'm full already...everyone else finish the food...but it's still alot there...we spent like around an hour to finish the food while chatting...and the total cost is like RM140 for 9 person...expensive man...so full after the meal even i just have a little of everything but still full haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment