Sunday, September 13

皇籠

it's 12 o'clock and everyone is like still sleeping how late was that haha....my dad call us up and we all get ready for our lunch..how is that to save money that we dont eat breakfast cos all of ur woke up late and have no breakfast and off to lunch haha...





i saw the first to finish and i was outside and feeling silly and took a picture of myself...hehe





my dad starting the car....he was actually the first to get ready and in the car haha...


i thought we were going to usj21 there for dim sum but we went to summit's 皇籠 for dim sum instate...haha
well my dad will seldom go to summit for lunch because of the promotion and the food they want to try..so they say why not if the food is not so nice then we wont go there again...it have promotion RM3.80 for all types of dim sum....





my mom and dad looking at the menu...so serious...hehe





my sis and bro




me...hehe




the portion is quite small so we order total 22 plates of dim sum




look at the amount of food that my dad ordered...the steam buns are nice it have salted egg inside once you eat it you can even feel the feeling inside is coming out..hehe

after our meal we were playing around and my bro ask how to make the bra using the towel and my dad was like shock seeing us playing like a fool my sis is the wan to make the bra and panties as well haha...aftter that we went for some shopping my mom was looking for sport shoe and we just hang around in summit til 3 something...later on we have a party to attend at 7 my dad was like asking what to eat for dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment