Monday, September 14

sis farewell party

me and my sis were ready for the party and pui yee and pui kuan is fetching us...and we were on the way to klang and i though we were on the way to bukit tinggi jusco but not we were going to sook yee's house to fetch her den only to jusco...we went inside to sook yee's house and like waited for her...in the end sook yee ask us to go without her and she will come by herself...so we just agree and pui kuan suddenly say we are here....me and my sis was like 'what?' we are here already den we saw to the left that it's wei shan's third sister's house...my sis was shock and everyone laugh...

we entered the house and wei shan's whole family talked to my sis...it was a total shock and everyone laugh and talk bout it...my sis's first bouquet of flower that she received from wei shan..aww so sweet...everyone planned a farewell party just for my sis i hope i have one as well...hehe after all the camosion we start our feast of having steamboat and tepanyaki...

our three chef of the day is ching soon, ah ho and wai chong haha

when the food were prepare everyone just dig in...the food are nice just nice...good job to the chefs...hehe


haha does both of them look at like i think so with the big eye and mouth suites him best..haha

my sis favourite cartoon character and that is spounge bob..haha

my sis say that she been molested i think she been kissafied..haha

the pretty ladies having a wonderful liquor and wine...don't drink to much ya...

me and lee yen...love purple alot...purple dress and shirt and having a purple drink as well...

oh ching soon you having a break now? who's looking out for the fired? haha well there is no fired only electric stove...

me and wei shan...i think he is getting high cos seldom see him having a blast..really a very very big blast...

the dudes are chattering and drinking...

they are always together...haha

my sis and lee fen

me and lee fen...she love to take photo well so does i hehe...

see i take photo so nice...nice??

the three of us me, my sis and wei shan...nice photo we have here...we spend the whole night there til like 12 something only we went back cos it's very very late already...so late that we only reach home at 1pm where i know that my parents are not really happy about it....haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment