Monday, September 21

my cousin bro's wedding

oh...i was so tired yesterday and woke up so early in the morning to get ready for my cousin bro's wedding...i was getting ready annd my grandma and my aunt started to argue to each other again..haiz hate when they fight...i get ready and waited outside...we when out at the same time...we are going to my uncle house and my aunt are going back to ipoh...

a picture of me..hehe..we reach my uncle's house around near to 12 everyone was there having some food and we were a bit late...we waited outside..

my mom side of the family..

my grandma and my 4th aunt

my 3rd uncle...his tired after the ceremony

a picture of my cousin and his bride

we were looking through some wedding pictures it was really very nice...my cousin bro was so handsome...a total different people you can say. they have so many lovely piture of them posing..my 3rd aunt with my nephew and niece...

my baby nephew Ian aint he cute..

my 1st uncle fedding Ian..

my cousin sis's husban..

the whole family from my side having a blast i was bored and tired as well...after the event my uncle suggest to go to my utopia to my cousin sis's pub...we reach there and the pub is close we will have to wait for the workers to open the store...

here it is utopia...when the door open there is a heavy smell of crigrette smoke coming through the air...it's a bit stinky too..

my 3rd cousin sis and her son my nephew..cute

they are relaxing and having beer

my dad and my bro having a game of pool

hey ah wee goh goh..i also wan a beer..hehe

my cousin sis teaching my mom how to play a game of bluff using dice..

i ordered strawberry cooler..it was so nice..

my cousin keep loosing and have to drink hehe...we spend like around few hours there cos my dad and some unclehaving a drink not a drink...some drink..

my bro in the car crying tat he is hungry..

a picture of me..we went home around 3 something and i slept til 5 and my mom woke me up and ask me to bath..i cant bath yet cos i just woke up if i bath i will get cool...so i waited for my turn after that we were off to nilai and the convention hall to have dinner..there were three wedding dinner going on at the same time no wonder we have a small room it's because there book the place a bit too late thats why there is a limit of space...

a picture of me and my nephew..is a bit blur

everyone is sitted and ready for food..

my cousin sis say that there are hungry my first time hearing her say that..hehe

my uncle look shock hehe

nice to drink...my red wine hehe and here's the meal

the first course...appetizer

second course..named 佛跳墙兄弟weird name

roasted pig..so small.. it's only skin and fat no meat..haha

the fish head that my cousin sis took

the fifth course some expensive 鱼漂

so fried prawn and yam..

and the last meal 荷叶饭 for everyboby

while having our dinner the bride and groom are going through every table and greed us and cheers with us..my cousin bro he is so happy..hehe and my dad treat him some whiskey and he doesnt wan it..at the end...

the wife drinks it..wow she is good in drinking as well

took a picture of my mom and me

my cousin sis and me

my 5th uncle playing wit his nephew so cute...the dinner finally finish and we outside waiting for my dad to  finish chatting with my uncle...i saw the wedding car and there's a cute couple bear..

cute bear

but the couple pig is much cuter...just love it...

when back home at 1 something and so tired and felt asleep after bathing...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment