Monday, September 7

green ones

finally my dad is back with dinner...was so hungry cant wait til eat and my mom din cook any dinner only can wait for my dad...he brought back more den 10 boxes of kaya puff my mom eyes went wide 0.0....thought my dad was crazy and he say he help his frens to buy them...

my sis brought this back from ipoh...before that it was in the plastic bag cant see well thought is vegetables...but at the end is lotus...i was wondering where my sis get it 0.0?? she say she went pasar to buy..i din know lotus can eat as well..aiks it doesn't taste anything...nor bitter or sweet...haha

OMG..this is how they open it to get the fruit...the texture is soft...but hairy abit haha...so many holes haha but cute too...











this are the inside of the lotus...i din know we can eat them but i dont like it anyway...feels weird for me...in the end my mom and dad eat all of them cos me, my sis and bro dont really wants to eat them...haha...taste weird..haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment