Tuesday, September 8

a wonderful evening

my mom was preparing dinner as usual and is weird that i din see my mom start to cook and it's like 5 something where this time she usually start to cook our dinner...in the end she baked some vege chicken wow it smell so nice i was sitting in front of the oven to wait for the dishes to finish like i always do since young...






just sitting in front of the oven you can just smell the spices being roasted in to the chicken meat...yummy yum yum...i cant wait to eat them..but at the end my friend ask me want to go out eat and i say yes haha...a lovely meal at home but i decide to when out eat with my friend haha







look at it so nice and juicy...i can just eat it haha...when it's finish finally but my friend was outside waiting for me so i just go with him to asia cafe and eat haha...we when there for dinner and my favourite shop of fried oyster is closed...no!!!...haiz -.- so i just order something else to eat..haha











i was a bit bored cos my other friend went to order some foods so i just took some pictures the word there is asia cafe....it's too far away so cant see well..haha







i order honey dew drink yummmm very sweet....we dint order much to eat...we just order that is enough for both of us hehe...everyday lots of people there eating and noisy and busy...look satay...the satay there very nice to eat the meat is just nice and juicy too...we share the clay port rice but lucky that is enough but it's a bit too salty and a bit tasteless haha not going to order that again next time..everything is just nice lovely wheather lovely evening and a lovely dinner....

No comments:

Post a Comment