Saturday, September 19

in the air port


after dinner we rush back home to let my sis get ready her stuff and he are off to the air part...when we were driving half way on the highway my dad's car making lots of noise so my sis ask us all to chat that we were able to make it to airport...but when reaches the tol my dad's car cant take it so we stop at the rest area...this mean that we din chant much daimoku and my sis may be dint chant as much as well...i was a bit scare so i chanted as well...my sis call her friends for help and ask wei shan to take one of my sis's friends largauge and ask me to follow his car...wei shan say his car almost might have a bit problem and lucky in his car are all members so we chant and allow the power of daimoku to help us...we reach the airport and look for parking...my dad and the others have not reach so we waited...there are so many people there even old schoolmate i saw...and chee ming i saw chee ming...haha and chee fei and chee wei and mei hua as well haha

my sis waited in the line to check in

we took some photos...my grandma and my sis the last time we take til we meet again

making funny face haha...

hey sis i'm going to miss you so much do take care of urself as you always do....the last time we took pictures together (for now) haha...after my parents left i stay there with my sis because there is no place for me to fit in the car so i follow wei shan's car back...i stay back at the airport also to accompany my sis for a few more minutes...we went to mc donalds for some ice cream and we just chat chat chat...saw a lot of good looking guy as well (evil face laughing hehe)...we chat til 1.25 am like that and we send them off...my sis going down the escalater and i alomost cried...tears running down the cheek....and i told myself will see you next years soon...MISS YOU SIS...GOOD LUCK TO YOU..

No comments:

Post a Comment