Thursday, September 10

my animation

looks it's my animation...haiz it's look hard but once you use to it...it will never stop..but it's fun we can create many many type of thing throught 3d max..u know the toy story, monster inc, is all create by the japanese and they ask hollywood to touch up the sound and music..i was shocked when i heard it from my lecturer all this while i though that is hollywood is making the 3d movie...but it's not haha...





for so many weeks been going the my animation do til my neck hurt...now i can feel that the muscle behinb my neck is like moving up and down..it's so sore and it hurts really bad..i cant move my neck much it hurt when i bend my neck how sad is this T.T waana cry..who can message for me? 




ain't it cute?




hmmm yumm yumm eating chocolate will blogging haha that's a first...ahh!! all this in a week not bad right haha..do comment on my little bovy hehe well it's not yet complete there is still some other things to adjust like the mouth, eyes, cheeks and i going to combine it with a movie video den only it's complete...haha after raya it will be a very busy month already cos our lecturer say that we will be cracking our head just to finish off this assignment but lucky it's only 1 assignment for this class..hehe haha

No comments:

Post a Comment